Under the aegis of the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Environment, the 11th edition of Pollutec Maroc, international exhibition of environment equipments, technologies and services was held from 30 October to 02 November 2019 at the Casablanca International Fair, in front of the Hassan II Mosque.
Under the aegis of the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Environment We look forward to seeing you at the 11th edition of Pollutec Maroc from 30 october to 02 november 2019📆Pollutec Morocco, the international appointment of equipment technologies and services for the environment.Order now your professionnal badge at👇www.pollutec-maroc.com#PollutecMaroc2019Publiée par Pollutec MAROC sur Mardi 22 octobre 2019
A showcase for national and international companies
Pollutec Maroc is a reference exhibition dedicated to environmental professionals and remains faithful to its initial vocation to support the Kingdom’s proactive approach to the environment and sustainable development. Its mission is to stimulate meetings and exchanges between Moroccan, African and international players in a rapidly expanding market.
Pollutec Maroc 2019 offers to more than 6,000 decision-making professional visitors and national and international economic actors working in the field of sustainable development, ecology and the environment, a range of comprehensive, diversified and quality solutions to reduce their environmental impact, improve the performance of their establishments or anticipate their development processes.
250 eco-companies from 14 countries will be present, on 10,000 sqm of exhibition and animation, including market leaders in all sectors: Air, Energy, Waste management, Recycling and Recovery, Risk Management, Green Building, Polluted Sites and Soils, Drinking Water and Sanitation, Analysis-Measurement-Control, Sustainable Development, Research Organization and Institute, Design Office. It should be noted that the foreign offer is still very dynamic this year with in particular 4 significant European flags (France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands).
A fair rich in events
Pollutec Maroc proposes again a broad program of targeted conferences, and will host:
- The 8th Edition of the Symposium «Sustainable Territories», orchestrated by the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Environment
- The presentation of the 4th Cleantech Awards by the Ministry of Energy, Mines and the Environment, which aims to reward the energy and ingenuity of young Moroccan startups
- The 2nd edition of the Pitch Ring allows exhibitors to present, on a stage in the heart of the show, in front of the contracting professionals, their product, service, realization, call for projects, innovation or even a success story
- Pollutec TV, a TV set, in the heart of the show, which will broadcast streaming, live and throughout the exhibition, several broadcasts per day in connection with the environment and sustainable development sector with a retransmission of the entire programming on social networks
- The Startups area, which will highlight innovative project promoters and encourage innovative startups involved in sustainable development, not only in Morocco but also in Africa
Focus on AFRICA
The exhibition’s outreach to the African continent continues with the aim of fostering collaborations between countries with high potential and those offering solutions that can meet the needs of the African continent. For this new edition, the fair will highlight the ECOWAS countries, with the visit of several official delegations, including Rwanda, Niger, Madagascar, Côte d’Ivoire, Senegal and Guinea, projects and investments in the field of the environment by providing them with a place to meet and connect.
A brand new date
The 11th edition of Pollutec Maroc will be organized in conjunction with the 8th edition of Maroc Industrie Expo, the Industrial Event in Morocco dedicated to machinery, equipment, maintenance and services for the industry.
1) Economic Community of West African States